Hypnotherapy for Depression
Fast and effective help for the effects of depression using hypnotherapy in Liverpool.
Depression can be helped with hypnotherapy or hypno-analysis in Liverpool. Hypnotherapy for depression is very effective in helping people suffering with depression and depressive illness.
There are many types of depression, and you should always consult with your GP first.
Symptoms of depression
• Feeling restless, sadness, tense and anxious.
• A decrease in the level of self-worth or self-esteem and increased pessimistic thoughts.
• A reduction in feelings of pleasure from activities that normally would be pleasurable.
• A change in sleeping patterns – lethargy, feeling tired all the time, and having less energy.
• Losing interest in normal activities, hobbies and everyday life.
• Feeling that life isn’t worth living and possibly suicidal thoughts.
• Spending a lot of time thinking about what has gone wrong.
Much of clinical depression is about how we interpret reality, based upon our personality types and thinking styles. When someone broods or ruminates about negative things, this focus of attention on the bad/sad things in life will almost certainly affect how they feel. A downward spiral begins and so continues to fuel the sadness.
Many times understanding the underlying cause can give you tremendous relief because you can now treat the underlying problem.
Most people require from 4 to 8 sessions (for most clients the average is 6 sessions)
Each session lasts approx fifty minutes and should be at weekly intervals.
If you have any more questions then please don’t hesitate to contact me. My hypnotherapy for depression sessions are completely confidential and offer an extremely effective way to treat depression.
All clients are required to complete a questionnaire form before undertaking hypnotherapy, in which you will be asked to disclose certain medical information. Whilst hypnotherapy is very safe, if you are epileptic, or undergoing psychiatric treatment, then you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have hypnotherapy.